- Medical School - University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (2005-2012)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2012-2015), Pediatrics
Abigail Patterson, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
Dr. Abigail Patterson was born and raised in Wisconsin. She attended college at the University of Loyola in Chicago, and returned to Wisconsin for medical school at the University of Wisconsin. She moved to Dallas for her pediatric residency at UT Southwestern and has stayed on as faculty in the Newborn nursery. In addition to her interest in newborn medicine she is interested in global health and global health research, specifically in Haiti.
- Catholic Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Undergraduate Research Award 2008, Loyola University Chicago
- Departmental High Honors Biology 2008, Loyola University Chicago
- Global Health Award 2015, UT Southwestern Pediatric Residency Program
- Global health
- Care of the well newborn