- Medical School - Washington University School of Medicine (2007-2012)
- Residency - University of Washington Medical Center (2012-2016), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Fellowship - University of Washington Medical Center/Seattle Children's Hospital (2016-2017), Pediatric Pathology
Ameet Thaker, M.D.
- College of American Pathologists (2011)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (2011)
- Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (2016)
- Society for Pediatric Pathology (2015)
- Resident Recruitment Award 2014, Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Young Investigator Award 2016, Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
- Medical Student Research Fellowship 2009-2010, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Colonic Adventitial Fibromuscular Dysplasia: A Nonspecific Arteriopathy Associated With Hirschsprung Disease and Other Obstructive Disorders.
Thaker AI, Kapur RP Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society 2017 Jan 1093526617739772
Esophageal Fibrosis in Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases.
Thaker AI, Melo DM, Samandi LZ, Huang R, Park JY, Cheng E, Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2020 Nov
Epithelial Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase 1 Modulates Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor and Notch Signaling to Increase Differentiation of Secretory Cells and Alter Mucus-Associated Microbiota.
Alvarado DM, Chen B, Iticovici M, Thaker AI, Dai N, VanDussen KL, Shaikh N, Lim CK, Guillemin GJ, Tarr PI, Ciorba MA, Gastroenterology 2019 10 157 4 1093-1108.e11
Characterization of a severe case of PIK3CA-related overgrowth at autopsy by droplet digital polymerase chain reaction and report of PIK3CA sequencing in 22 patients.
Piacitelli AM, Jensen DM, Brandling-Bennett H, Gray MM, Batra M, Gust J, Thaker A, Paschal C, Tsuchiya K, Pritchard CC, Perkins J, Mirzaa GM, Bennett JT American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Nov 176 11 2301-2308
Serum analysis of tryptophan catabolism pathway: correlation with Crohn's disease activity.
Gupta NK, Thaker AI, Kanuri N, Riehl TE, Rowley CW, Stenson WF, Ciorba MA Inflammatory bowel diseases 2012 Jul 18 7 1214-20
Modeling colitis-associated cancer with azoxymethane (AOM) and dextran sulfate sodium (DSS).
Thaker AI, Shaker A, Rao MS, Ciorba MA Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE 2012 Sep 67
IDO1 metabolites activate ß-catenin signaling to promote cancer cell proliferation and colon tumorigenesis in mice.
Thaker AI, Rao MS, Bishnupuri KS, Kerr TA, Foster L, Marinshaw JM, Newberry RD, Stenson WF, Ciorba MA Gastroenterology 2013 Aug 145 2 416-25.e1-4
Adenoid Stones - "Adenoliths".
Sakano H, Thaker AI, Davis GE Journal of otology & rhinology 2015 Sep 4 4
- Colonic Adventitial Fibromuscular Dysplasia: A Nonspecific Arteriopathy Associated With Hirschsprung Disease and Other Obstructive Disorders.
- Utilization Management
- Pediatric and Perinatal Pathology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hirschsprung Disease