- Internship/Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1987-1991), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School - Indiana University School of Medicine (1983-1987)
Barbara Hoffman, M.D.
- Distinguished Professorship in Obstetrics and Gynecology, in Honor of F. Gary Cunningham, M.D.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - General and Ob/Gyn
Academic technical writing, resident education.
- Core Clerkship Teaching Award, Ob/Gyn, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas 2007
- Socrates Teaching Award, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas 2005
- Association of Professors and Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Third-year Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Texas Southwestern, Department of Ob/Gyn 2006
Williams Gynecology, 3rd Edition
Hoffman BL, Schorge JO, Bradshaw KD, Halvorson LM, Schaffer JI, Corton MM (2016), New York, McGraw-Hill Education
Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition
Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Dashe JS, Hoffman BL, Casey BM, Spong CY (2018), New York, McGraw-Hill
Williams Gynecology, 3rd Edition Study Guide
Werner CL, Richardson DL, Chang SY, Griffith WF, Hamid CA, Rahn DD, Moschos E, Hoffman BL (2016), New York, McGraw-Hill Education
Cunningham and Gilstrap's Operative Obstetrics, 3rd Edition
Yeomans ER, Hoffman BL, Gilstrap LC III, Cunningham FG (2017), New York, McGraw-Hill Education
- Williams Gynecology, 3rd Edition
Unruptured second-trimester ovarian pregnancy.
Elwell KE, Sailors JL, Denson PK, Hoffman B, Wai CY The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2015 May
Avoiding the Bowel: A Report of a Mature Cystic Teratoma Displaying Full-Developed Intestinal Tissue Protruding from an Ovarian Tumor
Nelson DB, Hoffman BL Gynecological Surgery 2011 8 223
Delayed puberty and amenorrhea.
Hoffman B, Bradshaw KD Seminars in reproductive medicine 2003 Nov 21 4 353-62
Unilateral twin ectopic pregnancy in a patient with a history of multiple sexually transmitted infections.
Rolle CJ, Wai CY, Bawdon R, Santos-Ramos R, Hoffman B Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology 2006 2006 10306
Infertility and Psychological Stress
Hoffman BL Mental Fitness 2004 3 2 67-72
- Unruptured second-trimester ovarian pregnancy.