- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1972-1974), Gynecologic Endocrinology
- Residency - Parkland Memorial Hospital (1969-1972), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship - VA North Texas Health Care System (1968-1969), Rotating
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (1964-1968)
Barry Schwarz, M.D.
- Arthur Grollman Professorship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - General & Ob/Gyn
Dr. Schwarz is Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Schwarz is also the Medical Director of Community of Women's Health Care in Dallas, and the Medical Director of Parkland Memorial Hospital School of Midwifery. He is a frequent lecturer on the topics of contraception, menopause and vaginitis.
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member - Texas Midwifery Board 1999-present
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology