- Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2015-2016), Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Residency - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2013-2015), Internal Medicine
- Internship - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2012-2013)
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (2008-2012)
Caitlin Siropaides, D.O.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Caitlin Holt Siropaides grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where she completed her Internal Medicine Residency and Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. Siropaides brings to UT Southwestern a strong background of communication skills and medical communication education. Her decision to join the UT Southwestern system is based on the opportunity to practice in a high-acuity academic setting with oncology, hematology, non-malignant serious illnesses, and transplant medicine/surgery. She enjoys teaching palliative care symptom management and communication skills and hopes to enhance general practice of palliative care by inpatient and outpatient providers. Her clinical practice emphasizes holistic care focusing on not just medical, but also psychological, spiritual, and familial needs. Dr. Siropaides’ outside interests include horseback riding, exercising, and spending time with friends and family.
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (2015), Member
- System Quality Improvement - Focused on Patient Treatment Preferences
- Palliative Care
- Medical Communication
Showing 1 locations