- Residency - Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2003-2006), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Fellowship - Emory University School of Medicine (2006-2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- Internship - Christiana Care Health System - Wilmington (2002-2003), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Medical School - Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (1998-2002)
Dr. Kane is a member of our Outreach Program. His special interests are echocardiography, fetal echocardiography and outreach. Dr. Kane also has an interest in the fellowship program.
In 2018, he was named a Super Doctor by Texas Monthly.
- American College of Physicians (2002-2009)
- American College of Cardiology (2006-2010)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2002-2009)
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas (2013)
- Chief Resident 2005, Med / Peds
Left ventricular function improves after pulmonary valve replacement in patients with previous right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction and biventricular dysfunction.
Kane C, Kogon B, Pernetz M, McConnell M, Kirshbom P, Rodby K, Book WM Texas Heart Institute journal 2011 38 3 234-7
Modified Senning Procedure for Correction of Atrioventricular Discordance With Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return, Atrial Situs Inversus, Dextrocardia, and Bilateral Superior Venae Cavae.
Sebastian VA, Guleserian KJ, Juraszek A, Kane C, Hamzeh R, Forbess JM The Annals of thoracic surgery 2015 Oct 100 4 1446-8
Myocardial infarction associated with use of the synthetic cannabinoid K2.
Mir A, Obafemi A, Young A, Kane C Pediatrics 2011 Dec 128 6 e1622-7
Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation.
Young AC, Schwarz E, Medina G, Obafemi A, Feng SY, Kane C, Kleinschmidt K The American journal of emergency medicine 2011 Jul
- Left ventricular function improves after pulmonary valve replacement in patients with previous right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction and biventricular dysfunction.
- Myocardial Infarction Associated with use of K2.
- Cardiotoxicity associated with the synthetic cannabinoid, K9, with laboratory confirmation