- Residency - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (1996-1997), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School - Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (1989-1993)
- Residency - Texas General Hospital (formerly DFW Medical Center) (1993-1996), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship - Texas General Hospital (formerly DFW Medical Center) (1993-1994), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Connie Roberts, D.O.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - General & Ob/Gyn
Patient appointments – 214-645-3838 or 214-645-8300
Dr. Connie Roberts joined the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern in 2012 after 15 years in private practice in Dallas.
A graduate of Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, she received her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Dallas/Fort Worth Medical Center in Grand Prairie and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Osteopathic Board, Dr. Roberts is part of the team of obstetrician-gynecologists who care for women in the Comprehensive Obstetrics and Gynecology program at UT Southwestern. She provides obstetrical, gynecological, and well-woman care to women of all ages, and enjoys counseling women who are planning to become pregnant as well as caring for women who have complex gynecological problems.
- Well Women Exams