- Residency - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (1996-1997), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School - Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (1989-1993)
- Residency - Texas General Hospital (formerly DFW Medical Center) (1993-1996), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internship - Texas General Hospital (formerly DFW Medical Center) (1993-1994), Obstetrics & Gynecology
Connie Roberts, D.O.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - General & Ob/Gyn
Dr. Connie Roberts joined the Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology at UT Southwestern in 2012 after 15 years in private practice in Dallas.
A graduate of Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, she received her residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Dallas/Fort Worth Medical Center in Grand Prairie and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology by the American Osteopathic Board, Dr. Roberts’ clinical practice is in the Parkland Health and Hospital System where she covers Family Planning Clinics.
- Well Women Exams