- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (1993-1996)
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1996-1997), Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1997-1998), Diagnostic Radiology
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2002-2004), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Children's Health Dallas (2004-2005), Pediatric Radiology
Devri Weakley, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. Her clinical interests include fluoroscopy, positron emission tomography imaging, and general pediatric radiology.
Originally from Utah, Dr. Weakley holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. She earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern, where she remained to complete her radiology residency training, as well as advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2005.
In addition to her clinical duties at UT Southwestern, Dr. Weakley also participates in the supervision and education of residents, fellows, and medical students, and contributes to research programs in the Pediatric Radiology Division.
Dr. Weakley is currently an active member of the Society of Pediatric Radiology.
- Society of Pediatric Radiology