- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2003-2008)
- Fellowship - UT Health Science Center-San Antonio (2012-2013), Surgical Pathology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Genitourinary Pathology
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2008-2012), Pathology
Ellen Araj, M.D.
Tumour biomarker expression relative to age and molecular subtypes of invasive breast cancer.
Morrison DH, Rahardja D, King E, Peng Y, Sarode VR British journal of cancer 2012 Jul 107 2 382-7
Primary adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder: value of cell cycle biomarkers.
Kapur P, Lotan Y, King E, Kabbani W, Mitra AP, Mosbah A, Abol-Enein H, Ghoneim M, Youssef RF American journal of clinical pathology 2011 Jun 135 6 822-30
Risk factors and attributable mortality of late aspergillosis after T-cell depleted hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Mihu CN, King E, Yossepovitch O, Taur Y, Jakubowski A, Pamer E, Papanicolaou GA Transplant infectious disease : an official journal of the Transplantation Society 2008 Jun 10 3 162-7
Expression of cell cycle-related molecular markers in patients treated with radical cystectomy for squamous cell carcinoma of the bladder.
Youssef RF, Shariat SF, Kapur P, Kabbani W, Ghoneim T, King E, Cockburn A, Mosbah A, Abol-Enein H, Ghoneim M, Lotan Y Human pathology 2011 Mar 42 3 347-55
- Tumour biomarker expression relative to age and molecular subtypes of invasive breast cancer.