- Graduate School - Purdue University (2007-2010), Medical Physics
- Medical School - Saint Louis University School of Medicine (2011-2015)
- Internship - Saint Louis University School of Medicine (2015-2016), Internal Medicine
- Residency - University of Florida School of Medicine/Shands Hospital (2016-2020), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020-2021), Abdominal Imaging
- Other Post Graduate Training - Purdue University (2007-2010)
Eric Pepin, M.D., Ph.D.
Medical Director of Radiology Informatics, Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Radiology - General
Eric Pepin, M.D., Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Abdominal Imaging Division. His clinical interests include trauma and cross-sectional interventional radiology. He also serves as the Medical Director of Radiology Informatics at Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Dr. Pepin holds two bachelor’s degrees, in physics and in mathematics, from the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas. He also holds a master’s degree and a doctorate in medical physics from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. Dr. Pepin received his medical degree from Saint Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri, and radiology residency training at the University of Florida in Gainesville, where he served as Chief Resident.
Prior to joining the faculty in 2021, Dr. Pepin received advanced training in the Abdominal Radiology fellowship program at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Pepin’s clinical activities and research investigations have led to a number of publications in peer-reviewed journals. He has also presented his findings at scientific meetings and professional conferences throughout the U.S.
Dr. Pepin is an active member of several national organizations, including the Society of Abdominal Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, and the American College of Radiology.