- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005-2007), Anesthesiology
- Internship - Methodist Hospital Dallas (2003-2004)
- Internship - Methodist Medical Center Dallas (2003-2004)
- Internship - St Paul University Hospital (2002-2003)
- Medical School - UTMB (1998-2002)
Eric Theisen, M.D.
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
James Eric Theisen, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Theisen earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and completed a residency in anesthesiology at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, Dr. Theisen joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008.
He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists.