- Graduate School - Southwest Texas State University (1994-1997), Counseling
- Other Post Graduate Training - Southwest Texas State University (1994-1997)
- Internship - VA North Texas Health Care System (2000-2001), Psychology
- Other Post Graduate Training - Texas A&M University (1997-2001)
- Graduate School - Texas A&M University (1997-2001), Counseling Psychology
Jeffrey Dodds, Ph.D.
Jeffrey Dodds, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Dodds earned his doctoral degree in counseling psychology at Texas A&M University. He also holds a master’s degree in counseling and guidance from Texas State University.
Licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2004.
Dr. Dodds has served on several committees for the Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center, including the Caregiver Support Clinical Assessment Board. He has delivered numerous presentations related to counseling psychology.
TX License #32294; Expires 1/31/2023
- Health Psychology