- Fellowship - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2016-2019), Infectious Diseases
- Residency - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2013-2016), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Drexel University College of Medicine (2009-2013)
- Graduate School - University of Pennsylvania (2017)
- Graduate School - Georgetown University School of Medicine (2008-2008)
Jessica Meisner, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine
An update on Staphylococcus aureus infective endocarditis from the International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC).
Saeed K, Bal AM, Gould IM, David MZ, Dryden M, Giannitsioti E, Hijazi K, Meisner JA, Esposito S, Scaglione F, Tattevin P, Voss A, International journal of antimicrobial agents 2019 Jan 53 1 9-15
Ibogaine-associated cardiac arrest and death: case report and review of the literature.
Meisner JA, Wilcox SR, Richards JB, Therapeutic advances in psychopharmacology 2016 Apr 6 2 95-8
The anti-non-gal xenoantibody response to xenoantigens on gal knockout pig cells is encoded by a restricted number of germline progenitors.
Kiernan K, Harnden I, Gunthart M, Gregory C, Meisner J, Kearns-Jonker M, American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons 2008 Sep 8 9 1829-39
Changes in infective endocarditis admissions in Pennsylvania during the opioid epidemic.
Meisner JA, Anesi J, Chen X, Grande D, Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2019 Oct
Linking prescription opioids and infectious diseases.
Schranz AJ, Meisner JA, The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2020 Jan
- An update on Staphylococcus aureus infective endocarditis from the International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC).