- Residency - Wayne State University School of Medicine (2013-2016), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Baghdad University (1998-2004)
Joad Eseddi, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Joad Eseddi is originally from Iraq and was awarded his medical degree from Baghdad University, College of Medicine. Dr. Eseddi’s interest in internal medicine developed early while in his senior years of medical school; dealing with challenging and difficult cases through analytical thinking and critical problem solving motivated him to pursue his desire to become an internist. He moved to the United States and joined the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Wayne State University-Detroit Medical Center. Dr. Eseddi brings a background of working with patients from different cultures and exposure to patients with complex medical problems. He found his passion for serving these patients’ populations at UTSW Medical Center. Dr. Eseddi interests outside medicine include travel and sports.
- American College of Physicians (2013), Member
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2016), Member
- American Medical Association (2016), Member
- Quality Improvement Projects
- Clinical Research & Evidence-based Medicine