- Other Post Graduate Training - A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine (2007-2009), Audiology
- Graduate School - Southern Methodist University (1974-1978), Audiology
- Medical School - A. T. Still University (2007-2009)
- Undergraduate School - Southern Methodist University (1974-1977), Speech-language Pathology
Karen Ford, Au.D.
Karen Ford, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate and clinical audiologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in evaluating hearing loss in children.
Dr. Ford earned her doctorate in audiology at A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences in Mesa, Arizona. She also holds a Master of Science in audiology and a Bachelor of Science in speech-language pathology from Southern Methodist University.
Certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Dr. Ford joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1992. Prior to that, she practiced at Baylor Hospital, the Callier Center for Communication Disorders, and Children’s Medical Center Dallas.
She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association (1978), Certification
- American Academy of Audiology (1998), Fellow