- Other Post Graduate Training - University of Oklahoma (2011-2013)
- Fellowship - South Texas Veterans Health Care System (2015-2017), Clinical Neuropsychology
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of Oklahoma (2010-2015)
- Internship - VA North Texas Health Care System (2014-2015), Clinical Psychology
K. Chase Bailey, Ph.D.
The Integrative Developmental Model of Supervision in The International Handbook of Clinical Supervision
Stoltenberg, C. D., Bailey, K. C., Cruzan, C. B., Hart, J. T., & Ukuku, U. (2014), New York, Wiley
- The Integrative Developmental Model of Supervision in The International Handbook of Clinical Supervision
Embedded Performance Validity Tests in the Hopkins Verbal Learning Test-Revised and the Brief Visuospatial Memory Test-Revised: A Replication Study.
Bailey KC, Soble JR, Bain KM, Fullen C Archives of clinical neuropsychology : the official journal of the National Academy of Neuropsychologists 2017 Nov 1-6
Partnering to understand: an investigation of health disparity in the communities surrounding a university health sciences center.
Bailey KC, DeGrace BW, Arnold S Journal of allied health 2014 43 1 3-11
The Dot Counting Test adds up: Validation and response pattern analysis in a mixed clinical veteran sample.
Soble JR, Santos OA, Bain KM, Kirton JW, Bailey KC, Critchfield EA, O'Rourke JJF, Highsmith JM, González DA Journal of clinical and experimental neuropsychology 2017 Jun 1-9
Clinical utility of the Rey 15-Item Test, recognition trial, and error scores for detecting noncredible neuropsychological performance in a mixed clinical sample of veterans.
Bailey KC, Soble JR, O'Rourke JJF The Clinical neuropsychologist 2017 May 1-13
Cross-validation of three Advanced Clinical Solutions performance validity tests: Examining combinations of measures to maximize classification of invalid performance.
Bain KM, Soble JR, Webber TA, Messerly JM, Bailey KC, Kirton JW, McCoy KJM, Applied neuropsychology. Adult 2019 Apr 1-11
Evaluating the accuracy of the Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV) logical memory embedded validity index for detecting invalid test performance.
Soble JR, Bain KM, Bailey KC, Kirton JW, Marceaux JC, Critchfield EA, McCoy KJM, O'Rourke JJF Applied neuropsychology. Adult 2018 Jan 1-8
Cognitive impairment does not cause invalid performance: analyzing performance patterns among cognitively unimpaired, impaired, and noncredible participants across six performance validity tests.
Critchfield E, Soble JR, Marceaux JC, Bain KM, Chase Bailey K, Webber TA, Alex Alverson W, Messerly J, Andrés González D, O'Rourke JJF, The Clinical neuropsychologist 2019 Aug 33 6 1083-1101
- Embedded Performance Validity Tests in the Hopkins Verbal Learning Test-Revised and the Brief Visuospatial Memory Test-Revised: A Replication Study.