- Medical School - University of South Carolina School of Medicine (1986-1990)
- Fellowship - William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute (1994-1998), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Residency - William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute (1990-1994), Psychiatry
Kenneth Rogers, M.D.
- American College of Psychiatrists
- American Association for Physician Leadership
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- National Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Psychiatrist of the Year, SC State Chapter-National Alliance on Mental Illness 2017
- Outstanding Alumnus Award, University of South Carolina 2016
- Spurlock Leadership Award, American Psychiatric Association 2015
Culturally competent systems of care for children's mental health: advances and challenges.
Pumariega AJ, Rogers K, Rothe E, Community mental health journal 2005 Oct 41 5 539-55
Conditions associated with identification of mentally ill youths in juvenile detention.
Rogers KM, Pumariega AJ, Atkins DL, Cuffe SP Community mental health journal 2006 Feb 42 1 25-40
Juvenile maladaptive aggression: a review of prevention, treatment, and service configuration and a proposed research agenda.
Connor DF, Carlson GA, Chang KD, Daniolos PT, Ferziger R, Findling RL, Hutchinson JG, Malone RP, Halperin JM, Plattner B, Post RM, Reynolds DL, Rogers KM, Saxena K, Steiner H The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2006 May 67 5 808-20
Cultural competence in child psychiatric practice.
Pumariega AJ, Rothe E, Rogers K, Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2009 Apr 48 4 362-366
Mental Health Visits: Examining Socio-demographic and Diagnosis Trends in the Emergency Department by the Pediatric Population.
Holder SM, Rogers K, Peterson E, Ochonma C, Child psychiatry and human development 2017 12 48 6 993-1000
The Impact of Mental Health Services in a Pediatric Emergency Department: The Implications of Having Trained Psychiatric Professionals.
Holder SM, Rogers K, Peterson E, Shoenleben R, Blackhurst D, Pediatric emergency care 2017 May 33 5 311-314
Involuntary Processes: Knowledge Base of Health Care Professionals in a Tertiary Medical Center in Upstate South Carolina.
Holder SM, Warren C, Rogers K, Griffeth B, Peterson E, Blackhurst D, Ochonma C, Community mental health journal 2018 02 54 2 149-157
- Culturally competent systems of care for children's mental health: advances and challenges.