- Graduate School - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1999-2007), Biochemistry
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2010-2014)
- Internship - MedStar Health Harbor Hospital (2014-2015), Transitional Year
- Residency - Duke University Medical Center (2015-2019), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Duke University Hospital (2019-2020), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Linnan Tang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Radiology - Vascular-Interventional
Originally from China, Dr. Tang received a bachelor’s degree in cell biology and genetics from Peking University in Beijing. He then began a doctoral program in biology at Texas A&M University in College Station, and obtained his doctorate in biological chemistry from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, where he also earned his medical degree. He performed his radiology residency at Duke University Hospital in Durham, North Carolina, and remained there to receive advanced training through a fellowship program in vascular and interventional radiology.
Dr. Tang has also served as a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, and received additional training in prostatic artery embolization.
During his free time, Dr. Tang enjoys choral singing and badminton.