- Medical School - University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2003-2007)
- Residency - University of Chicago Medical Center/Comer Children's Hospital (2007-2009), Pediatrics
- Residency - University of Chicago Medical Center (2009-2013), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (2013-2014), Pediatric Radiology
- Fellowship - University of Chicago Medical Center (2014-2015), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Lisa Kang, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. She provides clinical pediatric imaging services at Children’s Health.
Dr. Kang holds a bachelor’s degree in biology from Loyola University in Chicago. She earned her medical degree at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, where she remained to complete her pediatric residency training and her radiology residency training. She then received advanced training through fellowship programs in pediatric radiology at Northwestern University Medical School and in interventional radiology at University of Chicago Medical Center.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Kang’s commitment to patient care and safety is evidenced by her service on the Quality and Safety Committee.
Dr. Kang has published numerous reviews, chapters, monographs, and editorials through her research and clinical practice. She has published on several topics concerning the gastrointestinal track, such as the role of interventional radiology in managing gastrointestinal bleeding.
Dr. Kang is a member of numerous national and international professional organizations, including the American Association for Women Radiologists, the American College of Radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), the Radiological Society of North America, the Society for Pediatric Radiology, ARRS Interventional Radiology, and ARRS Pediatric Radiology.
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- ARRS Interventional Radiology
- ARRS Pediatric Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Pediatric Radiology