- Medical School - Oregon Health & Science University (1997-2001)
- Residency - Brown University School of Medicine (2001-2005), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - University of Colorado Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship (2005-2008), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
Mackenzie Frost, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
- Pfizer Educational Grant 2010, $25,000 Professional education grant to pursue advanced training in quality improvement
- Haffenreffer Fellow in Medical Sciences 2005, Brown University/Hasbro Children's Hospital
The Mentee-Driven Approach to Mentoring Relationships and Career Success: Benefits for Mentors and Mentees
Cruz M, Bhatia D, Dickinson B, Frost M, Levine L, Sectish T, Serwint J, Calaman S, Dreyer B, Gusic M, Maxwell E, Solomon B, Spector N. MedEd Portal 2015 Sep 11
Faculty Development Series on Assessment in Graduate Medical Education: Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
Kramer E, DiPace J, Rassbach C, Frost M. MedEd Portal 2015 May 11
Differential effects of chronic pulsatile versus chronic constant maternal hyperglycemia on fetal pancreatic ß-cells.
Frost MS, Zehri AH, Limesand SW, Hay WW, Rozance PJ Journal of pregnancy 2012 2012 812094
Prolonged maternal amino acid infusion in late-gestation pregnant sheep increases fetal amino acid oxidation.
Rozance PJ, Crispo MM, Barry JS, O'Meara MC, Frost MS, Hansen KC, Hay WW, Brown LD American journal of physiology. Endocrinology and metabolism 2009 Sep 297 3 E638-46
The Patient Safety Conference--An Interactive and Innovative Educational Forum, a Catalyst for Culture Change and a Source for Quality Improvement Initiatives.
Cooperberg, D, Frost MS, Gebeline-Myers C, Dawlabani, N. American Journal of Medical Quality 2012 27, 3 suppl May/June S3-S37
- The Mentee-Driven Approach to Mentoring Relationships and Career Success: Benefits for Mentors and Mentees
- Medical education
- Quality improvement