- Medical School - University of Texas Health Sci, Medicine
- Graduate School - Saint Mary's University, Clinical Psychology
Manuel Dominguez, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association (2004), Member
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008), Member
- American Society of Nephrology (2011), Member
- Renal Physicians Association (2012), Member
- Recognition Award 2006, Hispanic American Medical Association of Houston
Efficacy of 3% saline vs. conivaptan in achieving hyponatremia treatment goals.
Dominguez M, Perez JA, Patel CB Methodist DeBakey cardiovascular journal 2013 Jan-Mar 9 1 49-53
- Efficacy of 3% saline vs. conivaptan in achieving hyponatremia treatment goals.
- Renal manifestations of multiple myeloma
- Acute kidney injury