- Medical School - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (2008-2012)
- Internship - Montefiore Medical Center (2012-2013), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2013-2017), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2017-2018), Interventional Radiology
Dr. Kolber holds a bachelor’s degree in biology from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, and earned his medical degree at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond. He performed his radiology residency at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Kolber then remained in New York to obtain advanced fellowship training in vascular and interventional radiology at the Mount Sinai Hospital, where he served as Chief Fellow.
He is certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic radiology.
Dr. Kolber's research interests have led to nine original articles in peer-reviewed publications, and 20 scientific abstracts that have been presented at professional conferences throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
He is an active member of the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America.
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award 2015, Radiological Society of North America
- Merck Manual Award 2012
Showing 3 locations