- Medical School - A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona (2011-2015)
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019), Movement Disorders
- Internship - MedStar Health/Union Memorial Hospital (2015-2016), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Georgetown University Hospital (2016-2019), Neurology
Mazen Elkurd, D.O.
The role of extended-release amantadine for the treatment of dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease patients.
Elkurd MT, Bahroo LB, Pahwa R, Neurodegenerative disease management 2018 04 8 2 73-80
Keeping up with the clinical advances: tardive dyskinesia.
Elkurd MT, Bahroo L, CNS spectrums 2019 Aug 24 S1 70-81
Anti-Alpha-Synuclein Therapies in Parkinson's Disease
Laxman B. Bahroo, DO; Mazen T. Elkurd, DO; Charbel E.-H. Moussa, MD, PhD; Fernando L. Pagan, MD; and Yasar Torres-Yaghi, MD Practical Neurology 2018
Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders
Laxman Bahroo, Mazen Elkurd and Fernando Pagan Practical Neurology 2018
- The role of extended-release amantadine for the treatment of dyskinesia in Parkinson's disease patients.