- Internship - Baylor University Medical Center (2013-2014), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Baylor University Medical Center (2014-2018), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018-2020), Neuroradiology
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2009-2013)
Michael Achilleos, M.D.
- Radiology - Neuroradiology
Michael Achilleos, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Neuroradiology Division. He provides clinical imaging services at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, and Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Dr. Achilleos holds a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. He earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and received radiology residency training at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. He then obtained advanced training through a fellowship program in neuroradiology at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Achilleos is a member of several professional organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society, the American College of Radiology, the American Society of Neuroradiology, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.