- Other Post Graduate Training - Vanderbilt University/Owen Graduate School of Management (2007-2009)
- Medical School - UNT Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (1999-2003)
- Graduate School - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (2007-2009), Health Sector Management
- Residency - Georgetown University Medical Center (2003-2006), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2009-2012), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Michael Baldovsky, D.O.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Michael D. Baldovsky is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Baldovsky received his medical degree from The University of North Texas, completed his pediatric residency at Georgetown University Hospital, and his pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at The University of Tennessee. Dr. Baldovsky is currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His research interests include health care outcomes and process improvement.
- EmergiQuiz Award for Best Case Presentation, Emergency Medicine Section 2011, American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
- Mead Johnson Award for Excellence in Pediatrics 2003, University of North Texas Health Science Center
Trauma: Knee in Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult, R. Hoffman, V. Wang, R. Scarfone, S. Godambe, R. Pitteti, eds.
Baldovsky MD, Gilmore BG. (2011), Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Trauma: Knee in Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult, R. Hoffman, V. Wang, R. Scarfone, S. Godambe, R. Pitteti, eds.
Constipation and Abdominal Pain in a 2-Year-Old Girl
Astrug L, Thimann D, Baldovsky M. Consultant for Pediatricians 2014 13 9 417-419
Index of suspicion.
Baldovsky M, Cipollone Herrera H, Prasad-Shah P, Hanson DC, Tschudy MM, Chinsky JM Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics 2006 Apr 27 4 147-52
Skating on thin ice
Baldovsky, MD. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2012 13 2 142-147
- Constipation and Abdominal Pain in a 2-Year-Old Girl
- Referral services
- Process improvement