- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2011-2014), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residency - University of California Irvine Medical Center (2008-2011), Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Massachusetts Medical School (2004-2008)
Michael Cooper, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Michael C. Cooper, M.D., F.A.A.P., is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cooper received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 2008, completed his general pediatrics residency at the University of California Irvine (2008-2011), and completed his pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2011-2014). He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Cooper is currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Doctor's Award 2009, University of California, Irvine
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult, 20th edition, F. Domino, R. Baldor, J. Golding, J. Grimes, J. Taylor, eds.
Cooper MC, Smith RA(Ed.) (2012), Philadelphia, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult, 20th edition, F. Domino, R. Baldor, J. Golding, J. Grimes, J. Taylor, eds.
The Evaluation of Trauma Care: The Comparison of 2 High-Level Pediatric Emergency Departments in the United States and Turkey.
Bal A, Cooper M, Lee A, Anil M, Hennes H Pediatric emergency care 2017 Apr
High-frequency oscillatory ventilation in pediatric acute hypoxemic respiratory failure: disease-specific morbidity survival analysis.
Babbitt CJ, Cooper MC, Nussbaum E, Liao E, Levine GK, Randhawa IS Lung 2012 Dec 190 6 685-90
- The Evaluation of Trauma Care: The Comparison of 2 High-Level Pediatric Emergency Departments in the United States and Turkey.
- Point-of-care ultrasound
- Pediatric trauma