- Medical School - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2010-2014)
- Internship - Indiana University School of Medicine (2014-2015), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Indiana University School of Medicine (2015-2018), Internal Medicine
Michelle Berlacher, M.D.
- Pediatrics - General
Dr. Berlacher is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio and received her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati. She then completed her combined medicine and pediatrics residency at Indiana University in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Berlacher brings to UTSW a strong knowledge in both internal medicine and pediatric hospitalist medicine. Her clinical practice focuses on interdisciplinary management of inpatient management of disease. Dr. Berlacher enjoys working with patients of all age groups with a particular focus on explaining disease processes and treatment options to empower patients to participate in their own or their family’s care decisions. Dr. Berlacher’s interests outside of medicine include her family, cooking, reading, and traveling.
- Texas Medical Association (2018), Member
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2014), Member
- American College of Physicians (2012), Member
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2018), Member
Stool Donor Body Mass Index Does Not Affect Recipient Weight After a Single Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for C. difficile Infection.
Fischer M, Kao D, Kassam Z, Smith J, Louie T, Sipe B, Torbeck M, Xu H, Ouyang F, Mozaffarian D, Allegretti JR Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Dec
- Stool Donor Body Mass Index Does Not Affect Recipient Weight After a Single Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for C. difficile Infection.