- Other Post Graduate Training - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (1987-1992), Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Other Post Graduate Training - Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of Management (2002-2005), Health Sector Management
- Residency - Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical Center (1997-1999), Family Medicine
- Internship - Wichita Falls Family Practice Residency (1996-1997), Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (1992-1996), Medicine
Neelima Kale, Ph.D., M.D., M.B.A.
- Stanley Gilbert, M.D., Professorship in Family Practice
- Family Medicine
Neelima Kale, M.D., Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Kale earned both her Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences and her medical degree at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. She completed a residency in family medicine at Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Case Medical Center. She also holds an M.B.A with a concentration in health sector management from Case Western’s Weatherhead School of Management.
Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Kale is Medical Director of the Parkland Family Medicine Residency Clinic. She’s a member of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine and a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. In both 2015 and 2018, she earned the Aesculapius Award for teaching excellence from the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UT Southwestern.
She has delivered multiple presentations, completed several clinical research projects, and published a number of academic articles.
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians (1999-2014)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (1999)
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians (2014)