- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences Medical School, Iran (2001-2009)
- Research Fellowship - Tehran University of Medical Sciences Medical School, Iran (2009-2010), Molecular Biology
- Research Fellowship - Massachusetts General Hospital (2010-2012), Molecular Imaging
- Internship - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2012-2013), General Surgery
- Residency - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2013-2017), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (2017-2018), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Originally from Iran, he earned his medical degree at Tehran University of Medical Sciences Medical School. He then focused on research, completing a research fellowship program there in molecular biology, followed by a fellowship program in molecular imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Dr. Habibollahi completed his radiology residency at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, and remained there to complete advanced training through a fellowship program in vascular and interventional radiology.
His research interests have led him to author or co-author 23 scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals, and contribute to three book chapters. He has also presented his findings at more than 30 conferences throughout the United States and around the world.
Dr. Habibollahi is a member of several national and international professional organizations, including the Society of Interventional Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the Society of Nuclear Medicine, the American Roentgen Ray Society, the American College of Radiology, and the North American Iranian Radiological Society.
He currently serves as a reviewer for the Molecular Imaging Journal and Nuclear Medicine Communications.
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- North American Iranian Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Fellow Research Award 2017, Radiological Society of North America
- Pilot Research Award 2017, Society of Interventional Radiology
- Best Case Award 2016, American Institute for Radiologic Pathology
- Research Trainee Prize 2012, Radiological Society of North America
- Certificate of Merit for Educational Exhibit 2011, Radiological Society of North America
Showing 3 locations