- Internship - Baylor College of Medicine (1990-1991), Pediatrics
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (1991-1993), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Temple University College of Allied Health Professions & Social Work (1986-1990)
- Fellowship - Children's Hospital Boston (1993-1996), Pediatric Pulmonology
Peter Schochet, M.D., was named a Super Doctor by Texas Monthly in 2018.
- American Thoracic Society (1993)
- Texas Medical Society (1996)
- American College of Chest Physicians, Fellow (2008)
- Collin/Fannin County Medical Society (1996)
- Patient's Choice Award 2009-2012, PatientsChoice.org
- Best Pediatric Specialists 2010-2015, D Magazine
- Mom-Approved Doctors 2012, Dallas Child Magazine
- Top Doctors 2011-2014, Texas Monthly
Approach to the diagnosis of congenital myopathies.
North KN, Wang CH, Clarke N, Jungbluth H, Vainzof M, Dowling JJ, Amburgey K, Quijano-Roy S, Beggs AH, Sewry C, Laing NG, Bönnemann CG Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2014 Feb 24 2 97-116
Lingual tonsillectomy for refractory paroxysmal cough.
Lewis M, McClay JE, Schochet P International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2000 Jun 53 1 63-6
Calcium-dependent degradation of surfactant protein A by activated neutrophils due to serine proteases.
Schochett P, Mora R, Mark L, Butler M, Ingenito EP Experimental lung research 1999 Oct-Nov 25 7 595-616
Congenital myasthenic syndrome with sleep hypoventilation.
Iannaccone ST, Mills JK, Harris KM, Herman JH, Schochet P, Luckett P Muscle & nerve 2000 Jul 23 7 1129-32
Pulmonary function following early thoracic fusion in non-neuromuscular scoliosis.
Karol LA, Johnston C, Mladenov K, Schochet P, Walters P, Browne RH The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume 2008 Jun 90 6 1272-81
Outcome measures for pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
Iannaccone ST Archives of neurology 2002 Sep 59 9 1445-50
- Approach to the diagnosis of congenital myopathies.
- Respiratory complications of Sickle Cell disease
- Respiratory insufficiency and neuromuscular disease
- Respiratory consequences of congenital and early onset scoliosis