- Fellowship - Tufts Medical Center (2015-2018), Hematology Oncology
- Residency - Tufts Medical Center (2012-2015), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Drexel University College of Medicine (2008-2012)
Preethi John, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hematology/Oncology
Preethi John, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in breast cancer care.
Dr. John earned her medical degree at the Drexel University College of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Tufts Medical Center in Boston, where she also received advanced training through a fellowship in hematology and oncology.
Board certified in medical oncology, Dr.
John joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
When parents disclose BRCA1/2 test results: their communication and perceptions of offspring response.
Bradbury AR, Patrick-Miller L, Egleston BL, Olopade OI, Daly MB, Moore CW, Sands CB, Schmidheiser H, Kondamudi PK, Feigon M, Ibe CN, Daugherty CK, Cancer 2012 Jul 118 13 3417-25
Chin tremors associated with paroxetine in a patient with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
John P, McConnell K, Saif MW, JOP : Journal of the pancreas 2013 Nov 14 6 661-3
Radioembolization in the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas.
John PK, Saif MW, JOP : Journal of the pancreas 2014 Jul 15 4 332-4
Updates in management of ampullary carcinomas.
John PK, Kougioumtzopoulou AS, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, JOP : Journal of the pancreas 2014 Mar 15 2 140-3
Congestive heart failure secondary to gemcitabine nab-paclitaxel in patients with pancreatic cancer.
John P, Butler H, Saif MW, Anticancer research 2014 Dec 34 12 7267-70
- When parents disclose BRCA1/2 test results: their communication and perceptions of offspring response.