- Residency - Detroit Wayne County Health Authority (2013-2016), Pediatrics
- Medical School - A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine (2008-2013), Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Dr. Rushi R. Parikh is board certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Parikh received his medical degree from A.T. Still University, and completed his pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Michigan (DWCHA). Dr. Parikh is currently a Faculty Associate of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His interests include hemostasis & thrombophilia, asthma, process improvement, and medical student/resident education.
- Hemostasis Thrombosis Research Society
- American Osteopathic Association of Pediatricians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Well-child care