- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2007-2010), Pediatric Endocrinology
- Residency - Children's Health Dallas (2005-2007), Pediatrics
- Internship - Children's Health Dallas (2004-2005), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2000-2004)
Dr. Stewart joined UT Southwestern as an Assistant Professor in August of 2010. He obtained his medical degree at UTSW in 2004. He completed his residency training at Children's Health in Dallas in 2007, and a fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology in 2010.
He is currently a clinical physician involved in the care of pediatric patients needing endocrine care in general, and has a special interest in thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer.
Dr. Stewart has been included in D Magazine's Best Doctors list.
- Pediatric Endocrine Society (PES) (2014)
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist, (2017-2018, 2020-2021)
- Magna Cum Laude, Texas A&M University 1991
Precision pulsed I-V system for accurate GaAs device I-V plane characterization
S. Pritchett; R. Stewart; J. Mason; G. Brehm; D. Christie Microwave Symposium Digest, 1994., IEEE MTT-S International 1994 3 1353-1356
- Precision pulsed I-V system for accurate GaAs device I-V plane characterization
- Metabolism in Drosophila as it pertains to lipodystrophy and how it pertains to human disease