- Residency - Kasturba Medical College, India (2004-2007), Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship - Madras Medical College, the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University (2001-2002), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011-2012), Neuroradiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2013), Thoracic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013-2014), F
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2015), Body Imaging
- Medical School - Madras Medical College, the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University (1996-2000)
Sajan Andrews, M.D.
- Radiology - General
Originally from India, Dr. Andrews earned his medical degree at Madras Medical College in Chennai and performed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Kasturba Medical College in Manipal. He then received advanced training in neuroradiology, thoracic imaging, abdominal imaging, and body magnetic resonance imaging through four separate fellowships at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Andrews has
researched and published articles on topics including systemic non-Hodgkin
lymphoma, cauda equine syndrome, and endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the
He is a member of a number of national and international professional organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, the American College of Radiology, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance.
- Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance (SBCT‐MR)
- Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Fellow Royal College of Radiologists 2008, Awarded from Royal College of Radiologists (RCR), London
- Diplomate of National Board 2008, Awarded from National Board of Examinations, India
- ECFMG Certification 2011, Awarded from Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
Ovarian involvement in endometrioid adenocarcinoma of uterus.
Lin KY, Miller DS, Bailey AA, Andrews SJ, Kehoe SM, Richardson DL, Lea JS Gynecologic oncology 2015 Jul
Lumbosacral epidural lipomatosis due to prolonged steroid intake causing cauda equina syndrome.
Mahmood NS, Shetty S, Andrews S Neurology India 2010 Jan-Feb 58 1 146-7
Case report: Benign porta hepatic schwannoma.
Kulkarni N, Andrews SJ, Rao V, Rajagopal KV The Indian journal of radiology & imaging 2009 Jul-Sep 19 3 213-5
Multiple 'lumps' and 'bumps' in the head with bilateral proptosis: a unique presentation of systemic non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Mahmood NS, Andrews SJ, Suresh HB, Swethadri GK, Avabratha S Pediatric neurosurgery 2009 45 6 481-2
- Ovarian involvement in endometrioid adenocarcinoma of uterus.