- Medical School - Ohio State University College of Medicine (2013-2017)
- Residency - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2017-2020), Internal Medicine
Seema Jain, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Jain is originally from Ohio and earned her medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, where she became interested in preventive care and nutrition. She joined UTSW in 2020 as a General Internal Medicine Fellow and will be completing a master of public health degree through UT School of Public Health. She was drawn to the fellowship by the opportunity to explore the delivery of preventive health on both individual and community levels. Clinically, she enjoys collaborating and developing relationships with her patients to help them stay well. Outside of work, Dr. Jain enjoys cooking, gardening, and traveling with her family.
- American College of Physicians (2017), Member
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2018), Member
- Alpha Omega Alpha 2016, Medical Honor Society
The Interface Between Medical and Psychiatric Disorders in Psychiatric and Behavioural Disorders in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Hellings JA, Jain S (2016), Cambridge University Press
- The Interface Between Medical and Psychiatric Disorders in Psychiatric and Behavioural Disorders in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Cecal Perforation in the Setting of Campylobacter jejuni Infection.
Jain S, Bettner W, Olevian DC, Yadav D, ACG case reports journal 2019 Dec 6 12 e00268
Provider Advice and Patient Perceptions on Weight Across Five Health Systems.
Jain S, Rothenberger SD, Bennett WL, Clark JM, Conroy MB, Herring SJ, Kraschnewski JL, Lent MR, Bramante CT, Cappella N, McTigue KM, American journal of preventive medicine 2020 May
- Cecal Perforation in the Setting of Campylobacter jejuni Infection.
- Social Determinants of Health
- Food Insecurity
- Culinary Medicine
Showing 1 locations