- Medical School - Kakatiya Medical College, India (1989-1996)
- Residency - Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center (2006-2009), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - SUNY Downstate Medical Center/Kings County Hospital Center (2009-2012), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Shashidhar Marneni, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Shashidhar R. Marneni, M.D., F.A.A.P., is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Marneni graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, India, in 1996 and worked for some time in India and Trinidad before moving to the United States in 2006. He completed his pediatric residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, NY (2006-2009) and later went on to pursue fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2009-2012) at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. After his fellowship, Dr. Marneni continued as a faculty member at Kings County Hospital Center & SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY, prior to joining UT Southwestern Medical Center in August 2016. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the UTSW Children's Medical Center in Dallas.
- Medical Society of the State of New York (2011)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2006)
- Medical Professionals Association of Trinidad and Tobago (2001)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Committee, KCHC (2011)
- Best House Staff in Nursing Physician Collaboration 2009, Department of Pediatrics, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Best Resident of the Year, Department of Pediatrics, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center (2007, 2009)
Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Complications In Children: An Evidence-Based Approach To Emergency Department Management.
Bober J, Rochlin J, Marneni S Pediatric emergency medicine practice 2016 Feb 13 2 1-22; quiz 22-3
Hepatitis B awareness and knowledge in hepatitis B surface antigen-positive parturient immigrant women from West Africa in the Bronx, New York.
Shah SA, Chen K, Marneni S, Benchekroune G, Ariganjoye R, Purswani M, Adeniyi AO, Bainbridge R, Timoney MT, Hagmann S Journal of immigrant and minority health / Center for Minority Public Health 2015 Feb 17 1 302-5
Predictors of Airspace Disease on Chest X-Ray in Emergency Department Patients With Clinical Bronchiolitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Chao JH, Lin RC, Marneni S, Pandya S, Alhajri S, Sinert R Academic emergency medicine : official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine 2016 Jul
- Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Complications In Children: An Evidence-Based Approach To Emergency Department Management.
- Sickle cell diseases
- Pediatric orthopedics