- Undergraduate School - Northeastern University (2002-2005), Speech-language Pathology
- Other Post Graduate Training - Gallaudet University (2005-2009), Audiology
- Internship - Kendall Demonstration Elementary School (2007-2008)
- Internship - Gallaudet University (2005-2008)
- Internship - Community Audiology Services (2008-2008)
- Medical School - Gallaudet University (2005-2009)
- Internship - Oregon Health Sciences University (2008-2009)
- Graduate School - Gallaudet University (2005-2008), Audiology
- Internship - Associates in Otolaryngology (2007-2007)
Stephanie West Chesnut, Au.D.
Stephanie West Chesnut, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate and clinical audiologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in evaluating and treating hearing loss and balance disorders in children and adults.
Dr. Chesnut earned her audiology degree at Gallaudet University. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2012.
She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.