- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Granada (1993-1997)
- Residency - Orlando Health (1997-2000), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - University of Connecticut Program (2001-2004), Pediatric Pulmonology
Suja Nair, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Pulmonology
Dr. Suja Nair received her B.S. degree from the University of Florida and M.D. from St. George’s University School of Medicine. She completed residency training in Pediatrics at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women in Orlando, Florida. She worked as a general pediatrician for one year, before completing fellowship training in pulmonary pediatrics at the University of Connecticut. She joined the Faculty at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington D.C. in 2005.
Dr. Nair is a faculty member in the Department of Pediatrics UT Southwestern Medical Center. Her primary interests include management of severe asthma and its co-morbid conditions.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Nair at Children's Health, please call 844-4CHILDRENS or request an appointment online.
- American Thoracic Society (2003)
- American College of Chest Physicians (2003)
- Texas Medical Association (2015)
- Dallas County Medical Association (2015)
- PAS Travel Grant 2004, Pediatric Academic Societies-Society for Pediatric Research
Cough in Rakel RE, Bope ET, eds. Conn's Current Therapy.
Nair SJ, Cloutier MM (2003), Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders.
- Cough in Rakel RE, Bope ET, eds. Conn's Current Therapy.
Pulmonary paraganglioma in a 10-year-old: a case report and review of the literature.
Geoffrion TR, DeKeyzer L, Shah G, Nair SJ, Pirolli TJ, Kernstine K Journal of surgical case reports 2018 Apr 2018 4 rjy047
Managing severe asthma exacerbations in children
Nair SJ, Cloutier MM 2003 1 5 12-21
Impact of Obesity on Clinical Outcomes in Urban Children Hospitalized for Status Asthmaticus.
Aragona E, El-Magbri E, Wang J, Scheckelhoff T, Scheckelhoff T, Hyacinthe A, Nair S, Khan A, Nino G, Pillai DK Hospital pediatrics 2016 Jan
The influence of pulmonary function testing on the management of asthma in children.
Nair SJ, Daigle KL, DeCuir P, Lapin CD, Schramm CM The Journal of pediatrics 2005 Dec 147 6 797-801
- Pulmonary paraganglioma in a 10-year-old: a case report and review of the literature.
- Asthma comorbidities