- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2014-2017), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2010-2014)
Tiffany Lieu, M.D.
- Pediatrics - General
Dr. Tiffany Lieu is originally from Dallas, Texas, and is a graduate of Stanford University and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at University of Texas Southwestern/Children's Health Dallas. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
She is currently a clinical instructor in the Department of Pediatrics and works as a hospitalist at Children's Health Dallas and Children's Health Plano. Her interests include pediatric inpatient medicine, medical education, cost-effective implementation of evidence-based medicine, and quality and systems improvement.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Pediatric Society
- Presidents Volunteer Service Award 2012, Gold level; 500+ volunteer hours
- Medical Student Summer Research Program 2011, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Medical School 4-Year Merit Scholarship Recipient 2010, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Class of 09 Award of Excellence 2009, Stanford University
Melasma in Jackson-Richards D, Pandya AG, eds. Dermatology Atlas for Skin of Color.
Lieu TJ, Pandya AG. (2014), Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg; 27-31.
- Melasma in Jackson-Richards D, Pandya AG, eds. Dermatology Atlas for Skin of Color.
Oral Immunotherapy, Sublingual Immunotherapy, or Epicutaneous Immunotherapy: Which Is the Right Solution?
Lieu TJ, Bird JA. Current Treatment Options in Allergy 2017 4 (1) 1-13
Reliability assessment and validation of the postacne hyperpigmentation index (PAHPI), a new instrument to measure postinflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne vulgaris.
Savory SA, Agim NG, Mao R, Peter S, Wang C, Maldonado G, Bearden Dietert J, Lieu TJ, Wang C, Pretzlaff K, Das S, Vandergriff T, Lopez IE, Litzner BR, Hynan LS, Arellano-Mendoza MI, Bergstresser PR, Pandya AG Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2014 Jan 70 1 108-14
PHOTO QUIZ. A generalized eruption in a rancher.
Lieu TJ, Park AN, Ahmed AM, Blanco GM, Luby JP Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2013 Jun 56 11 1613, 1675-6
A novel epidermal growth factor receptor variant lacking multiple domains directly activates transcription and is overexpressed in tumors.
Piccione EC, Lieu TJ, Gentile CF, Williams TR, Connolly AJ, Godwin AK, Koong AC, Wong AJ Oncogene 2012 Jun 31 24 2953-67
Melasma quality of life measures.
Lieu TJ, Pandya AG Dermatologic clinics 2012 Apr 30 2 269-80, viii
- Oral Immunotherapy, Sublingual Immunotherapy, or Epicutaneous Immunotherapy: Which Is the Right Solution?
- Clinical case reports
- Evidence-based medicine
- Medical education
- Quality improvement
- Systems improvement
- Value-based care