- Medical School - Indiana University School of Medicine (2008-2012)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2015), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015-2018), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
Vikram Anand, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
Vikram Anand, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
Dr. Anand earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at UT Southwestern, where he also performed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
Board certified in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018.
Telomere Length and Genetic Variant Associations with Interstitial Lung Disease Progression and Survival.
Newton CA, Oldham JM, Ley B, Anand V, Adegunsoye A, Liu G, Batra K, Torrealba J, Kozlitina J, Glazer C, Strek ME, Wolters PJ, Noth I, Garcia CK The European respiratory journal 2019 Jan
Intrabronchial Valves for Air Leaks After Lobectomy, Segmentectomy, and Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
Abu-Hijleh M, Styrvoky K, Anand V, Woll F, Yarmus L, Machuzak MS, Nader DA, Mullett TW, Hogarth DK, Toth JW, Acash G, Casal RF, Hazelrigg S, Wood DE, Lung 2019 Oct 197 5 627-633
- Telomere Length and Genetic Variant Associations with Interstitial Lung Disease Progression and Survival.