- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1982-1985), Neurology
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1977-1981)
- Internship - Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas (1981-1982), Internal Medicine
Worthy Warnack, M.D.
Dr. Warnack joined the UTSWMS Department of Neurology faculty in December of 2006, after 20 plus years in practice at Medical City Dallas Hospital, where he served as the director of the stroke program from 2000-2003. He joins the faculty as a hospitalist neurologist, serving on the consult services at Parkland Memorial Hospital and St. Paul and Zale Lipshy University Hospitals, and on the Stroke Service at Parkland Memorial Hospital. His practice is limited to the practice of hospital-based neurology.
He has been named a D Magazine Best Doctor and a Texas Monthly Super Doctor multiple times.
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Trephined Cranium 2008, Teaching Award from Residents, Dept. Neurology
- Excellence in Education 2008, UTSWMS Core Curriculum Teaching Award
- "Best Doctors in Dallas" 2010, D Magazine
- "Texas Super Doctors" 2010, Texas Monthly Magazine
- Chief Resident 1984, UTSWMS Dept Neurology