At William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, we take pride in providing exceptional, patient-centered care for every health condition.
Our modern facility – opened in December 2014 – consistently receives exemplary ratings for comfort and privacy, and we rank among the top 25 percent of hospitals nationwide for overall patient care.
When you require medical attention, trust our team of highly trained caregivers to deliver a superior health care experience.
We’re passionate about putting our patients first.
Health care is about healing. To create the best environment for healing, we believe your visit to a hospital should be as comfortable and restful as possible. That’s why we practice compassionate, patient-centered care with a goal of getting you on the path to recovery as quickly as possible.
Learn more about what to expect during your visit:
- Before your visit: What you need to prepare for your appointment
- During your visit: How to check in, who will take care of you, and more
- After your visit: Leaving the hospital and getting ready for follow-up visits
While you’re here, you may want to take advantage of our support and guest services, such as:
- Your Visit
- Hospital Check-In
- Hospital Patient Rooms
- Your Care Providers
- During Your Hospital Visit
- Leaving the Hospital
- Prepare for Your Hospital Visit
- Support Services
- Chaplain Services
- Advance Directives
- Translation Services
- Patient and Family Resource Center
- Billing and Insurance
- Reading Your Bill
- Medical Records
- Hospital Pharmacy