At William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, we know that our patients benefit from the love and support of their family and friends. That’s why we work to create a welcoming, comfortable environment for all visitors.
If a friend or family member is a patient at Clements University Hospital, you’re welcome to visit. Please note: All visitors are encouraged to check in at the main Guest Services desk, located in the lobby near the main entrance.
Our facility has flexible visiting hours to meet the needs of our patients and guests.
- General visiting hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Exceptions: Intensive Care Units, Bone Marrow Transplant department, and acutely ill patients
Learn more about our visiting hours and overnight stays.
Clements University Hospital offers a variety of dining options to meet the needs of patients and visitors, including:
- Main Dining Area
- Simply to Go
- Coffee Shop
- In-room dining
Learn more about hospital dining options.
For your convenience, we offer free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout Clements University Hospital. Learn more about our Wi-Fi services.
Throughout William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, our spacious and comfortable family lounges help make visitors feel welcome and at ease.
Every patient floor has two family lounges to provide plenty of room for loved ones. These quiet areas feel private and peaceful and feature floor-to-ceiling windows to let in plenty of natural light.
To maintain a feeling of privacy, each lounge includes frosted glass partitions and a secluded cellphone area where visitors can make phone calls without disturbing others.
Explore the Hospital
We created our hospital with patients and visitors in mind. While you’re here, take advantage of what we have to offer.
- Gift shop: Our hospital gift shop is open seven days a week and offers gifts, flowers, balloons, and more.
- Patient and Family Resource Center: This unique space, located on the ground floor near the main entrance, provides patients and visitors with access to public computers and printers, a digital greeting card service, and interactive displays with information on UT Southwestern, health care knowledge and research, and current clinical trials. Entry is free.
- Art collection: We’re proud of our facility’s extensive art collection, a diverse selection of paintings, sculpture, and mixed-media pieces, which helps to create a calming and restorative environment throughout our patient rooms, corridors, lobbies, and staff areas.