William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital news releases are distributed by the UT Southwestern Medical Center Office of Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
See what’s happening with our hospital expansion by taking a look at our construction webcam.
- Making a life’s work out of second chances: Three transplant nurses share their stories
- UT Southwestern ranked No. 1 hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth by U.S. News & World Report, adding to multiple recognitions in 2017
- Heart patient says Clements University Hospital chef 'makes my soul smile'
- UTSW earns national honor for nursing excellence
- With the new hospital's distinctive 'W' design, form follows function – and function reflects vision
- Preparation, communication, and celebration support fast-approaching hospital opening
- CBS DFW/KRLD Interview with John Warner, M.D.
- “Match Day” lights a celebratory fire for nurses and staff
- A conversation with Dr. John Warner about the new hospital