Blood Disorders Clinic
We’ve brought world-class care for blood disorders to Richardson/Plano, delivered with the expertise and compassion that make UT Southwestern one of the top medical centers in the nation.
The blood disorders team at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Richardson/Plano treats conditions including:
- Bleeding or clotting disorders
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)
- Platelet disorders
- Erythrocytosis or thrombocytosis
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. Abundant free parking is adjacent to the building.
We will do our best to see you at your scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment (card or checks only)
- Current medications
- Relevant past medical records, if available
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, and request clinic appointments. Sign in or sign up for MyChart.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the clinic 24 to 48 hours in advance so that we can accommodate other patients who might be waiting for an appointment.