- Other Post Graduate Training - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2013-2014)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015-2018), Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill (2010-2015)
- Graduate School - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2013-2014)
Amee Patel, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatrics - General
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- John B. Graham Medical Student Research Society 2011, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics 2016-2018, Liaison for the Section on Pediatric Trainees to the Council on Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Delta Omega Honor Society 2015, University of North Carolina School of Public Health
- Gold Humanism Honor Society 2013, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
An ATM/Chk2-mediated DNA damage-responsive signaling pathway suppresses Epstein-Barr virus transformation of primary human B cells.
Nikitin PA, Yan CM, Forte E, Bocedi A, Tourigny JP, White RE, Allday MJ, Patel A, Dave SS, Kim W, Hu K, Guo J, Tainter D, Rusyn E, Luftig MA Cell host & microbe 2010 Dec 8 6 510-22
Deep sequencing of the small RNA transcriptome of normal and malignant human B cells identifies hundreds of novel microRNAs.
Jima DD, Zhang J, Jacobs C, Richards KL, Dunphy CH, Choi WW, Yan Au W, Srivastava G, Czader MB, Rizzieri DA, Lagoo AS, Lugar PL, Mann KP, Flowers CR, Bernal-Mizrachi L, Naresh KN, Evens AM, Gordon LI, Luftig M, Friedman DR, Weinberg JB, Thompson MA, Gill JI, Liu Q, How T, Grubor V, Gao Y, Patel A, Wu H, Zhu J, Blobe GC, Lipsky PE, Chadburn A, Dave SS Blood 2010 Dec 116 23 e118-27
PAK1 Mediates Resistance to PI3K Inhibition in Lymphomas.
Walsh K, McKinney MS, Love C, Liu Q, Fan A, Patel A, Smith J, Beaven A, Jima DD, Dave SS Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2013 Mar 19 5 1106-15
Effectiveness of pediatric pill swallowing interventions: a systematic review.
Patel A, Jacobsen L, Jhaveri R, Bradford KK Pediatrics 2015 May 135 5 883-9
A Pilot Study of the Pediatric Oral Medications Screener (POMS).
Jacobsen L, Patel A, Fox M, Miller S, Bradford K, Jhaveri R Hospital pediatrics 2015 Nov 5 11 586-90
What is causing an infant?s facial swelling?
Lowe G, Ochoa C, Patel A, Nesiama J-A Consultant 2019 59 12 356-366
- An ATM/Chk2-mediated DNA damage-responsive signaling pathway suppresses Epstein-Barr virus transformation of primary human B cells.