- Residency - Scott & White Memorial Hospital (2015-2018), Internal Medicine
- Graduate School - University of Arizona (2008-2010)
- Medical School - Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University (2011-2015)
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of Arizona (2008-2010)
Amy Barnett, D.O.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the pan-PI3K/mTORC vascular targeted pro-drug SF1126 in patients with advanced solid tumours and B-cell malignancies.
Mahadevan D, Chiorean EG, Harris WB, Von Hoff DD, Stejskal-Barnett A, Qi W, Anthony SP, Younger AE, Rensvold DM, Cordova F, Shelton CF, Becker MD, Garlich JR, Durden DL, Ramanathan RK, European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2012 Dec 48 18 3319-27
Aurora A inhibitor (MLN8237) plus vincristine plus rituximab is synthetic lethal and a potential curative therapy in aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Mahadevan D, Stejskal A, Cooke LS, Manziello A, Morales C, Persky DO, Fisher RI, Miller TP, Qi W, Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2012 Apr 18 8 2210-9
NSC348884, a nucleophosmin inhibitor disrupts oligomer formation and induces apoptosis in human cancer cells.
Qi W, Shakalya K, Stejskal A, Goldman A, Beeck S, Cooke L, Mahadevan D, Oncogene 2008 Jul 27 30 4210-20
MP470, a novel receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in combination with Erlotinib inhibits the HER family/PI3K/Akt pathway and tumor growth in prostate cancer.
Qi W, Cooke LS, Stejskal A, Riley C, Croce KD, Saldanha JW, Bearss D, Mahadevan D, BMC cancer 2009 May 9 142
Radioprotection from radiation-induced lymphedema without tumor protection.
Daley SK, Bernas MJ, Stea BD, Bracamonte F, McKenna M, Stejskal A, Hirleman ED, Witte MH, Lymphology 2010 Jun 43 2 48-58
Novel receptor tyrosine kinase targeted combination therapies for imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
Mahadevan D, Theiss N, Morales C, Stejskal AE, Cooke LS, Zhu M, Kurtzman D, Swart R, Ong E, Qi W, Oncotarget 2015 Feb 6 4 1954-66
- Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the pan-PI3K/mTORC vascular targeted pro-drug SF1126 in patients with advanced solid tumours and B-cell malignancies.