- Medical School - University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2009-2013)
- Residency - Emory University School of Medicine (2013-2016), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - Emory University School of Medicine/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (2016-2019), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Amy Cheng, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Use of Extracorporeal Support in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Secondary to Ehrlichiosis.
Cheng A, Williams F, Fortenberry J, Preissig C, Salinas S, Kamat P, Pediatrics 2016 10 138 4
Steps and time to process clinical trials at the Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program.
Dilts DM, Sandler AB, Cheng SK, Crites JS, Ferranti LB, Wu AY, Finnigan S, Friedman S, Mooney M, Abrams J, Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2009 Apr 27 11 1761-6
Processes to activate phase III clinical trials in a Cooperative Oncology Group: the Case of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
Dilts DM, Sandler AB, Baker M, Cheng SK, George SL, Karas KS, McGuire S, Menon GS, Reusch J, Sawyer D, Scoggins M, Wu A, Zhou K, Schilsky RL Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2006 Oct 24 28 4553-7
A sense of urgency: Evaluating the link between clinical trial development time and the accrual performance of cancer therapy evaluation program (NCI-CTEP) sponsored studies.
Cheng SK, Dietrich MS, Dilts DM, Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2010 Nov 16 22 5557-63
Development of clinical trials in a cooperative group setting: the eastern cooperative oncology group.
Dilts DM, Sandler A, Cheng S, Crites J, Ferranti L, Wu A, Gray R, MacDonald J, Marinucci D, Comis R, Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2008 Jun 14 11 3427-33
- Use of Extracorporeal Support in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Secondary to Ehrlichiosis.