- Chief Resident - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2017-2018), Pediatrics
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2014-2017), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2010-2014)
Andy Yu, M.D.
- Pediatrics - General
- Texas Pediatric Society (2014)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2014)
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors (2017)
- Advocacy Award 2016, UT Southwestern Pediatric Residency Program
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society 2014
- Residency Program Delegate 2014, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Medical Students, Residents, and Fellowship Trainees
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas 2014, Award for Excellence in Pediatric Medicine
Regulation of Nod1 and Nod2 in first trimester trophoblast cells.
Mulla MJ, Yu AG, Cardenas I, Guller S, Panda B, Abrahams VM American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989) 2009 Apr 61 4 294-302
Chlamydia trachomatis infection modulates trophoblast cytokine/chemokine production.
de la Torre E, Mulla MJ, Yu AG, Lee SJ, Kavathas PB, Abrahams VM Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2009 Mar 182 6 3735-45
- Regulation of Nod1 and Nod2 in first trimester trophoblast cells.