- Residency - Children's Health Dallas (1996-1998), Pediatrics
- Internship - Children's Health Dallas (1995-1996), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (1991-1995), Pediatrics
Angela Mihalic, M.D.
- Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Pediatrics - General
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Pediatric Society/Dallas Pediatric Society
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP)
- Regents' Outstanding Teacher Award 2014, The University of Texas System
- UT Southwestern Core Clerkship Teaching Award 2006, Pediatrics class of 2007
- UT Southwestern Academy of Teachers 2012
- Pediatric Academic Society/Ambulatory Pediatric Association 2006, Educational Scholars Program
- Roberta Joy Uhr Award 1995, Awarded to top medical graduate in Pediatrics
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1994, Vice President
- UT Southwestern Socrates Award 2005, Clinical Teaching Award voted by Class of 2005 and 2006
First-year medical students can demonstrate EHR-specific communication skills: a control-group study.
Morrow JB, Dobbie AE, Jenkins C, Long R, Mihalic A, Wagner J Fam Med 2009 Jan;41 1 28-33
A validated cultural competence curriculum for US pediatric clerkships.
Mihalic AP, Morrow JB, Long RB, Dobbie AE Patient education and counseling 2010 Apr 79 1 77-82
Peterman A Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 1996 35 6 999-1000
Cultural Competence Teaching in US Pediatric Clerkships in 2006
Mihalic AP, Dobbie AE, Kinkade S Academic Medicine June 2007 82 6 558-562
- First-year medical students can demonstrate EHR-specific communication skills: a control-group study.